Diet of early humans varies depending upon the availability of nature of food in the specific era. Most of early human diets resembles modern day apes and chimpanzee diet.
Nature of diet found in different early humans
1. Australopithecus - Omnivorous = Feeding on both plant parts such as leaves, stems, barks, fruits and small insects, animals etc.
2. Homo habilis - Mostly carnivorous = Skilled human to making tools for hunting animals for meat.
3. Homo erectus - Omnivorous = Feed on both plants and animals and used fire for cooking purposes.
4. Neanderthal man - Omnivorous and cannibal.
5. Cro-magnon man - Omnivorous